Waukesha Pumps- 200 Series
WAUKESHA PUMPS – 200 SERIES – CENTRIFUGAL PUMP
“200 Series Pump – Maintenance”
A routine maintenance program can extend the life of your pump. Make sure to keep maintenance records. These records will help pinpoint potential problems and causes.
Your scheduled routine maintenance should include the following items:
• Check for unusual noise, vibration and bearing temperatures.
• Inspect pump and piping for leaks.
• Check Mechanical Seal area for leakage.
No leakage is desired.
• Check backplate gasket for wear/damage.
• Bearing lubrication (See motor manufacturer forcorrect specifications).
• Seal Monitoring.
• Vibration analysis.
• Check discharge pressure.
• Temperature monitoring.
*See SPX manuals on Centrifugal 200 Series located under the Manuals tab